Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Grabill : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Oct 28, 2010
the FHA 203K Rehab loan is what you are looking for, it is by far the best mortgage option when you are looking to purchase a home and do some repairs. as mentioned before you will need an insured contractor to do the work. in Indiana contractors are not licensed but they are required to carry liability insurance. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice