Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Goshen : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Terri Vellios answered:
You can contact a real estate agent or go to the county tax recorders office and look it up yourself.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice