Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

27534 : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Dec 3, 2015
Victory Property Management answered:
Check your contract to see when the buyer was to legally get possession of the property. That date in the contract was your deadline to move out of the property and take all your stuff with you. Verbal agreements are almost impossible to prove in court. If you needed to stay longer, that should have been in writing.

Once real estate transfers, whatever is left on the property after the transfer date now becomes the possession of the new owners. If you really want to pursue this, you will need to consult with an attorney but I bet they will tell you the same thing.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Jonathan Lewis answered:
The only problem with a Mobile Home that is 15 years or older, is that you cannot move it into wayne county, I believe some surrounding counties may not have as strict as rules, but unfortunately wayne county does not, I would be glad to answer any more farther questions if you have any regarding this or any other real estate needs you may have , My cell phone number is 919-223-0034

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Rose Cannon answered:

This property is still for sale. Please give me a call and I will be glad to talk to you about the details. My number is 919-738-7700.

Thank you ,
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice