Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Golden Valley : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 5
Mon Nov 4, 2013
Christopher Block answered:
It really is no different than single family-detached homes.

Realtors include "below grade" for usable finished square footage if the basement is completed. Appraisers do not, and that is the main difference between us.

Above ground finished square footage does not change and universal. As far as calculating it? Whew that is a lengthy story, but for triplex's if you can find out the square footage for 1 unit, most likely at least 1 of the other units also will be that same size. A lot of measuring to find out the area. To find your answer more directly try calling an appraiser. Just google one.

Chris Block
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 30, 2013
Christopher Block answered:
If you notice in the link you have provided for us it says SOLD at the very end. Always remember, if it does not have a MLS# it is not listed!

If you would like me to email you current properties just let me know!

~ Chris Block
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Kim Eisen answered:
There is no listing in the MLS regarding this home or a sale listed. From the tax records it appears that you are the owner. Did you buy directly from the seller? The closing agent would be listed on your HUD1 Settlement Statement that received when you closed on the property a few months ago.

If you like this answer or if it was useful to you, a quick click on the green 'thumbs up' would be appreciated.

Kim Eisen
"Helping People Make Smart Real Estate Decisions since 1980"
(651) 457-HOME (4663)
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 26, 2009
CCC answered:
Are you interested on looking at this property?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 23, 2009
Elizabeth Fuller answered:
I know Golden Valley quite well and I have owned and sold a number of properties there, and I know there are a few railroad tracks that pass very near nice residential areas. You could contact Hennepin County and they will identify the railroads and the street controls maintained at crossings which would let you assess traffic and times of use. If you have trouble doing this, call me at 612-986-4105 and I will pull it together for you relating to the property addresses you are considering. Most of these tracks have light use, usually no more than three trains a day. E Fuller, Associates Realty. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice