Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in Golden Valley : Real Estate Advice

  • All37
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 13
Sun May 1, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
For an answer to your question I suggest contacting either the county for the name of the local fire department, or the water provider in your area for direction to obtain the information. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 7, 2016
Karen Peyton answered:
To get the most accurate information for home in your area (and everything working) contact a local agent. You can use the "Find an Agent" tab at the top of the page, or ask family and friends for referrals. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 6, 2014
mstaz1998 answered:
Pioneer Water Co. provides water to the property.Each Lot has waterline for Meter.Pioneer could be more specifc on Where their service ends etc.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Feb 6, 2014
mstaz1998 answered:
Yes the county has specific zoning and this does qualify for Livestock/horses
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Nov 27, 2013
Jennifer Chinn answered:
Means the property most likely has a well, since the city does not supply water to the property.
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Nov 11, 2013
Karin Damron answered:
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Ruth Fuller asked:
Wed Oct 23, 2013
Amy Casanova answered:
You are correct, there is no grocery store in Golden Valley, but there are plenty in Kingman or Bullhead. Both are a short 15-20 min drive either way.

As far as how close to pavement? Approx 2 miles to pavement. Will it ever be paved? Maybe eventually, but I would feel safe in saying at least not in the next 2-5 years.

If that property is on water-haul, you have the option of having your water delivered. Which I found to be about the same price as if you lived in a water district. I can't give you an exact about because it all depends on your usage. It should be pumped into the house, but since I don't know about this property I couldn't tell you the pressure.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to contact me, I'm always available:

Amy Casanova
Silver Sage Properties
Golden Valley, AZ
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri May 3, 2013
Karen Lopez answered:
SPDS is Sellers Property Disclosure Form. The seller fills this out disclosing to the best of their knowledge any defects or work having been done on the property. The CLUE is a form filled out by the insurance company letting you know if there has been any past claims on the property. Sold AS IS - Means they will not do any repairs to the property. I hope this answers your questions. Thank you, Let me know if I can be of assistance in your purchase or sale of property. Karen ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Nov 12, 2011
Maria Morton answered:
The tax records will show one value. The link below is to the Mohave County Website. For value of what the land is worth, try asking a local real estate agent to come out and evaluate your lot and structure, if any. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat May 1, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Any local agent can help you--you need to be aware of recently sold similar properties in the immediate area--after reviewing the data a determination can be made as to a fair listing price--the agent(s) may need to see the property first before running comps. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Home Buying in Golden Valley Zip Codes