Going Green in Nashville>Question Details

Tedi May, Both Buyer and Seller in Blue Ridge, GA

I am looking for ten or more acres for sale by owner on the West side of Nashville outside the perimeter.

Asked by Tedi May, Blue Ridge, GA Mon Oct 6, 2008

I woudl like a for sale by owner situation. I have great credit, just odn't want the expense of a conventional loan.
I would like to have at least ten acres or more near West perimeter of Nashville that is tillable land, with at least a spring or running stream for irrigating.
Wanting to set up a sustainable organic garden community for creative folks to live at, and a shool for theaching traditional way sof living, including music.
Thanks!

Answers

2
If you looking for a for sale by owner/unrepresented seller situation, you'll want to get out and drive the neighborhoods you are interested in. You may also search the parcels as nashville.gov and write the owner's letters or place phone calls. Of course, this posting is a great place to start looking for unrepresented sellers.

Good luck on the search! You have a LOT to choose from.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 11, 2008
Hi Tedi...there are some 5 acre tracts and one 7 acre tract off of River Road for $75,000....right off Charlotte Pike...if you want to get me your email address, I'd be happy to send you the listings!

Kimberly