Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Glendale : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Tue May 16, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
You need to find out from the Buildings Dept. in Queens County if you can get a permit for it. If you can't get a permit, then you cannot do it. Don't try doing this without a permit because if you ever sell in the future, you will need to take the office addition down before you can sell to anybody. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice