Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Gerritsen Beach : Real Estate Advice

  • All14
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 4
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Mitchell Feldman answered:
If the property is in an "A" flood zone the mortgage bank will require flood insurance. You will need to get an elevation certificate and if the property is high enough the flood insurance will cost you about $500.00 per year. If not you will have to pay a hefty premium for the flood insurance. If the property is not in an "A" flood zone, you do not need to get flood insurance and the banks do not require it. That being said, for the extra $500.00 per year, it may be worthwhile to get the insurance regardless. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me direct. Mitchell Feldman/ Associate Broker/ Fillmore Real Estate/ 917-805-0783/ ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 17, 2013
Anna M Brocco answered:
The referenced link is a public record, it apears the property was sold.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 16, 2013
akroytor121 asked:
Contact me

This question was asked from this property:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 17, 2012
Madeline Padovano answered:
Hi Michael
what kind of pet do you have a small dog big dog or a cat ? so far all listings this complex say nopets.
send me your information and your direct email and i research which coops
accept pets.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice