what should they pay for if you are being transfered with in a week..?

Asked by Nathan Sargent, Wed Oct 1, 2008

deposits, movers

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Erik Armstro…, , 47802
Wed Oct 1, 2008
Assuming your last name is not really Sergeant, I assume you are in a branch of Military and have been asked / told your relocating. Also using my amazing abilities of deductive reasoning since you answered your self in the very first answer of the day I know you rent not own. The first thing you should do is read through the latest copy of your SSCRA (Soldiers and Saylor’s Civil Relief Act). This military document’s provisions are “geared” toward those who have been called to active duty, but may also apply to those who serve as well as dependents of those who serve our country. If you are serious about your feelings of reimbursement in regards to your “unexpected relocation” you should contact your unit or installation legal assistance office immediately orr contact an Attorney.

Erik Armstrong
Century 21. REALTOR®
0 votes
Wed Oct 1, 2008
they should pick up u haul tab or moving company bill pay your lost deposits and first months rent.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more