what's the best area for owning a 3 bedroom home in Bluffton, don't need schools, on/near golf course, close to shopping and YMCA would be

Asked by Upstate Nyer, Bluffton, SC Wed May 25, 2011

nice

Answers

9
Richard Gata…, Agent, Hilton Head Island, SC
Wed May 25, 2011
Very good question. The right person to answer your question is YOU.
Let me know if you like more info about the Bluffton area or communities in Bluffton.

Real Estate with European Flair!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed May 25, 2011
Best area is all about personal preferences, wants, needs, lifestyle, etc.; therefore consider taking the time and revisiting areas of interest, then make a determination as to where your needs will most be fulfilled...
Anna Dinatali, Agent, Savannah, GA
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Go to annasellsnewhomes and Landmark24.com for information on new homes in a the Palmetto Pointe community.
John Payne, Agent, Hilton Head, SC
Tue Nov 26, 2013
Alot has to do with your budget or specific price point. Do you want a gated community or non gated? Community with gym or without. Give me a call at 843-368-2536 or visit my website at HiltonHeadSCRealEstateSEarch.com or http://JohnPayne1.hhimls.fusionmls.com and create you own search or best yet email at mink@hargray.com If your serious about relocating to the area I can give you numerous options for you.
Laura Sampson, Agent, Simpsonville, SC
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Also - allot of the communities in Bluffton have their own gym and Outdoor pools as well.
Laura Sampson, Agent, Simpsonville, SC
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Bluffton has an abundance of shopping and the YMCA is in Beaufort/Port Royal area about 20 minutes away - How many bedrooms, size etc are you looking for?
Ronald E Sel…, , Bluffton, SC
Wed May 25, 2011
The most successful and largest community in Bluffton is Del Webb Sun City. With almost 7,000 homes and $82 million in amenities it leads all others in terms of lifestyle, activities, low cost and stable values. The annual POA fee for all this is only $1890 per year. Homes and villas range in price from $95,000 to $ 600,000. Pulte homes is still building new homes in the North section and about 250 resale’s are always available. One person in the family needs to be over 50 years old and children under 18 may visit for up to 90 days but not live full time. We have 3 golf courses 4 pools, softball, 2 fitness centers, restaurants, crafts and art center, theater, deep salt water community dock for fishing crabbing, kayaking, shrimping. Woodworking and model building, theater, indoor pool, lighted tennis, bocce ball, billiards, freshwater fishing lake and ponds and nature trail. Contact me for help in area selection.

Respectfully,

Ronald E Sellier
Gateway Realty
2 Belfair Oaks Blvd
Bluffton SC 29910
Office Ph: 843-815-8620
Cell Ph: 843-338-9588
Fax: 843-757-7711
Email: Ron@rsellier.com
Site: http://www.rsellier.com
Over $22 million sold in the past 36 months
37 years experience
SFR; Short sale foreclosure resource certified agent
Anna Dinatali, Agent, Savannah, GA
Wed May 25, 2011
Check out the Villages of Palmetto Pointe with a variety of home styles as well as price range, plus you'll save money long term with an energy star rated home on your utility bills. For more information go to annasellsnewhomes.com. Or call 912-313-5240.
Pat Clisham, , Hilton Head Island, SC
Wed May 25, 2011
The two answers that you received before mine are both correct. But to give you a more definitive answer I would need a price range. Then I can make suggestions that fit your preferences, and help you make the right buying decision.