what license do I need for a trashout business?

Asked by Sam47, Syracuse, IN Tue Sep 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Sep 13, 2011
Sam you nee dto check if your city and or state requires a business license. You will need liability insurance to work for virtually all banks. The best thing to do is to meet with local agents who specialize in listing bank owned home in your areas. most agents are in charge of preservation tasks like trash out.


Please see my blog with tips on getting into the trash out business
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more