what is best locations in the $350,000 price range in 86406?

Asked by Joe Iacolino, Lake Havasu City, AZ Mon Aug 10, 2009

Answers

3
Bonnie Cisse…, Agent, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Thu Apr 11, 2013
I would say that the South side of town is a great area for properties in this price range. We also have a residential golf course area that has very nice homes. Just depends on what amenities you are looking for in a home. If I can be of some assistance please call as most of my listing are on the South side.
The Collins…, Agent, Lake Havasu City, AZ
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Hi Joe, Most of Lake Havasu has homes with values that are all mixed together. Its not uncommon to have a under $200,000 next to a home well over $350,000. Some communities in such as Canterbury Estates, Sunlake Village, Glen Eagles, The Refuge, and Havaus Foothills Estates all are planned or gated communites with a more consistent style and age of homes. This helps keep up the property values up. The locations are going to depend on your preference. For $350,000 its important to look at what you are getting for the money and to compare any home you like to recent sold homes. It the market bears that price then I would go for it. Right now the median home price is roughtly $160,000. If you are looking to spend up to $350,000 I would suggest you meet with a Realtor like myself and take a look around town as it will really depend on what you are wanting in a home! I have a great home listed for $349,900 on the southside of town, Pelican Plz. This offers great lake view on two lots with a double RV garage. This area is quite nice too!
The Concierge…, , Lake Havasu City, AZ
Mon Aug 10, 2009
Hi Joe,

Thank you for your question! Lake Havasu City has a wide variety of homes available in the price range you asked about. 86406 is the "south" and "south-central" part of town.

There are many beautiful homes and streets in the 86406 location. I would suggest you visit my MLS searching website http://trulia.havasuhomesnow.com

It's very easy to see all of the homes (including their location on the google map) on my site:

1. Select your area: (86406) is "south" and "south central"
2. Select your property types: "single family" - condo townhouse?
3. Select your Home info: price range, Bedrooms, square footage, age

Click Search!

It will tell you exactly how many homes fit the criteria you are looking for. If you'd like to be updated by email every time a new listing hits the market, just register after you run your search.

You can also call me at 928-854-5511 or email me at Dominic@TCSTnow.com if you would prefer to have me set up your search for you!

Talk to you soon,
Dominic Labriola - Associate Broker / Team Director
The Concierge Service Team
Selman & Associates
928-854-5511
http://Trulia.HavasuHomesNow.com
Dominic@TCSTnow.com