what do you love about delray beach?

Asked by ora lauria, BOCA RATON, FL Sun Apr 29, 2012

Answers

10
Jennifer Sus…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Dear Ora,

Where do I start....This Palm Beach County city is a lively beach town full of fabulous galleries, boutique shops and amazing dining. The sophisticated “artsy” town of Delray Beach, which lies directly on the ocean offers a plethora of art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, jazz clubs and hotels. Downtown Delray Beach is a retail, cultural, and residential hub. The city presents a pedestrian-friendly atmosphere.

Sincerely yours,
Jennifer Susanne Sommers
Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
http://www.AgentBoca.com
561.819.2958
Jennifer Kil…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
I love strolling down the Avenue, knowing each of the restaurants are cool and tasty in their own way.....32 East for that amazing chef Nick Morforgen and his daily creations based on what's fresh that morning, or Ziree's is a hidden exception Asian experience with the best service and Panang Curry I have ever eaten, or the Green Owl where the locals go to catch up with each other in its vintage BLT diner way. The town's community of shop keepers and synergy to work together over the years to create a Jazz on the Avenue or Delray Affair to spotlight the town....the CRA and Downtown Delray org making amazing strides to keep the property values great in such an wonderful place. I love the sea grape pathways leading through the seagrass to the beautiful beach...with kayakers and paddle boarders enjoying the water. The shops, like Hands, Snappy Turtle, the Board Room, Periwinkle and C. Orrico where locals and visitors alike find their little bit of Florida to take home with them. It truly is a "Village by the Sea,” with some of the most warm and friendly community of people around.

Jennifer Kilpatrick
Corcoran.com
561.573.2573
Megan Lake, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Tue May 1, 2012
As a resident for 25 years, there is a LONG list of likes about Delray Beach. I truly enjoy living in a small town which has a huge vision and long standing history of success! On the top of my list is the downtown Delray Beach area of Atlatntic Avenue with numerous restaurants, shops and beaches. The weather is gorgeous and very easy to travel from to other cities which are often cold most of the year. I also enjoy the community. Our residents are friendly, family oriented, and helpful to ensure businesses thrive on a regular basis. All around it's a WIN!
Nicole Marks…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Hi Ora. I love the downtown area. The stores and restaurants are so cute and the area feels so full of life. Plus, it's really close to the beach.

Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
http://www.buysellboca.com
561-445-8743
Randolph Cis…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Location
Lifestyle
Public amentites
Downtown District
The people who call it home
marni zucker…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Delray Beach is like being on vacation every day of the week!!!!
Marilyn Farb…, Agent, PALM BEACH, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
scroll down my homepage at http://www.marilynjacobs.com until you see the heading:

WHAT IS THERE TO LOVE ABOUT DELRAY BEACH

and read on. I live here and love the variety and friendliness of residents and visitors.

Marilyn Jacobs
Web Reference:  http://www.marilynjacobs.com
Shari Orland, Agent, BocaRaton, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
I love that there is something for everyone and you will notice when in a restaurant it will be young, old, dressed up,casual, native Floridian to NY chic, artsy, bohemian, all standing side by side! Coming from NY that was important to me to see a good mix with a friendly flare.
Brendan Bind…, Agent, Delray Beach, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
Atlantic Avenue puts them all to shame...Best restaurants, clubs, and shops with a touch of class.
Gary Goldberg, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Apr 29, 2012
I love downtown.......

:)