General Area in Indianapolis>Question Details

Icemandre, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

we thought we were finish paying off our second mortgage but they tacked on interest for being late and passed payments now threatng forclosure help.

Asked by Icemandre, Indianapolis, IN Tue Oct 5, 2010

Mick Deane’s answer
You need to call a Certified Distressed Property Expert ( CDPE ). Fortuneately, I am a CDPE.
2nd lein holders have the ability to foreclose on you, however they are in a Second position to the
1st lein holder. I do not charge anything to talk to your mortgage company...I just need your authorization.

M. Deane
Web Reference: http://MCREALTYMAN.COM
I agree, the first step is to contact an attorney. Then consult a Real Estate Broker to see the best way to go about the advise given by the attorney.

Michael Weaver
Managing Member
The Vearus Group
Web Reference:
The best thing is to try to work something out w/them. You can also call a housing counselor at 1-888-995-HOPE (4673) for help w/this matter.
If all else is failing during your discussions with the lender, protect yourself and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate--he/she will best advise as to your options--most professionals do offer a free consultation--or-if you cannot afford one, contact your local Legal Aid Society for a pro bono attorney--free.