value of echo park, los angeles, ca?

Asked by Helen, Arizona Tue May 13, 2008

schools, safety, flavor

Answers

9
Sascha D.’s answer
Sascha D., , Echo Park, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Mar 10, 2009
I live in Echo Park and while it's true that there are Gangs here, its far from dangerous like it used to. I bought a house here in 2007. I think there are other things far more annoying around here the gangs. Not to sound like a racist but the mostly spanish community here in EP has zero respect for volume, keeping the streets clean, Dogs will bark all night long, they park where ever they want even tho they are not supposed to and worse of it is the Tagging. My house was tagged 3 times back to back last year. Thankfully the city will pay for it to have it removed.

I would recommend looking/getting into the silverlake area before looking for property in EP.
Paul Cruz, Agent, West Hollywood, CA
Tue May 13, 2008
Hello Helen,
For information on schools in Echo Park go to lausd.net, L.A Unified School District website. A number is provided should you want to call.
For information on safety check out lapd.org, Los Angeles Police Department website. There is a crime maps feature that will provide you with area statistics.
For information on the local flavor try historicechopark.org, here you will find all you need to know about this historically rich community.
Home values will vary, there are many factors. You can either contact me directly for a comparative market analysis or go to lametrohome.com, click on property search, click on Search For A Property In Your Area and select Echo Park from the menu. This will provide all the area active listings you can look through at your leisure.
Paul Cruz
310-498-4942
Jason Pauley, , 90027
Sat Jan 17, 2009
Love Echo Park. One of my fav. places. I live on the border of Silver Lake and Echo Park. If you're ever in town, go to Lot 1 (restaurant). GREAT place to eat. A lot of musicians/artist live in echo park. Trendy area with a mix of culture.

If you would like to know more about homes available in the area, please give me a call.

Jason Pauley
323-252-4310
Web Reference:  http://www.tomandjason.com
Saurabh Sethi, , Los Feliz, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Aug 28, 2008
It is safe, unless you are a gang member. They only shoot each other on occasion.
It has a hip flavor close to Silverlake and Elysian Heights as well. Check the LAUSD.net for school ratings.
The main question is what area of echo park? That has a lot of factors. I used to live there and I always felt safe, my brother lived there with his girlfriend for 8 years while attending law school. Give me a call, I can tell you much more. 310-689-9904 http://www.sethihomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.sethihomes.com
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
For a quick view of what is going on you can look on Zillow.com ,Good Luck !
Abstraction15, Home Buyer, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Not much since it is infested with gangs, drugs & ugly hookers.
Hexitusrex, , Los Angeles, CA
Thu May 22, 2008
It is very dangerous in Echo Park.
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue May 13, 2008
Hi there Helen. What information in aprticaula re you looking for? Schools, safety. I ned more informatiion to determine what you are looking to do , Sell or Buy. ?
Drop me a line to explain and I can get you all the relevant information

Kind Regards
Michael Barron
First Team Estates
(714) 552-6187
Deborah Lon…, , Torrance, CA
Tue May 13, 2008
I'd like to help answer your question, but I need more info. Is this a home you own and wish to sell, or are you thinking of purchasing in this area? Are you talking about a condo, a townhome, or a single family residence? How large is the home, what is the condition, and the year it was built? I have other questions as well. If you call me at 310-808-3739 or email me I can better help you.
Web Reference:  http://deborahlondon.com