stay away from "bell's at bridge-mill apartments!!!!!! you will regret it!!!!!

Asked by Mae Damico, Georgia Fri Apr 20, 2012

we've been at preston-glen or "bell's at bridge-mill". apartments for over 2 yrs.. if you dont live on the 3rd floor!! (you hear every sound over you in the above apartment plus they say your on ga.power it is feed by ga.power but you pay middle man plus compllex for the electric i got a bill for over 300.00 called ga.power never heard of me!!! they (ga.power) found out for me that thwere was a middle-man so ga.power charge's the middle -man for you useage then 2 more add on to it!! also at 2:30 am the neighbors over us 17 yr old son is running in the hallway we have to go to work so we knock on there door to complant about running at 2:30am mommy goes to the office on us for knocking on door! we get a warning of termantion of lease for knocking on door kelly the property mang. tell's me there's nothing wrong with "walking at 2:30am basically deal with it !!! so we are on probation now!!

Answers

3
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Ladies and Gents of the jury....allow this to serve as Exhibit A for buying instead of renting....
John Marion, , Canton, GA
Fri Apr 20, 2012
According to the Bell BridgeMill website, the rental rates for the 2 and 3 bedroom apartments make a single family house or townhouse a good option for tenants looking for a home to rent in the Canton / Woodstock area.

I help a lot of people find homes to rent in the areas near Bridgemill subdivision in Canton. I hear a lot of horror stories from people wanting to move out of an apartment and get into a townhouse or house.

I guess I'm one of the few agents in the Canton area who actually take the time to show tenants rental houses in Cherokee County.
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hank Miller - are you on the case?