Question removed

Asked by Mr.P, Arizona Thu Sep 20, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

20
Melissa Cart…, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Great to have you back, Patrick!

We *did* discover a bug that is currently being worked on. If anyone has issues posting, please let me know.

I am subbing for Emily who is out this week, so I apologize if I was tardy in responding to everyone. I am not overworked at all! But I agree that it was an unfortunate issue of incidents.

Sorry for any inconvenience! And as always, let me know if i can be of any help.
Mr.P, , Arizona
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Thank you all very much for your kind words, really, I am speechless, or I have writers block.
Pete, Thanks for creating such a great forum.
Paul Slaybau…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Back in the saddle, my man. Good to have you back. You wouldn't believe the lamentations around here yesterday evening. Jim was right, you make these boards a fun place with your irreverence (my word, not Jim's) and bold opinions. I think we can all agree that calling other posters out on the carpet needs to end, but I'm pleased that you did not have to become the sacrificial lamb that we thought you were. Welcome back, and keep posting your good insights on the SE Valley.
Pete Flint, Home Buyer, Noe Valley, San Francisco, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Hi Patrick,
This is Pete from Trulia.
We're looking into the problems and thanks for bringing this to our attention.
A couple of the team are on a well needed vacation this week, so that's why things are a bit slower! We'll be back to normal very shortly.
Thanks for sticking with us.
Pete
Mike Kelly A…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
I'll say it one more once (pardon the Count Basie quip)--stick to the questions posed by the consumer. Our consumers will become jaded, suspect and eventually fed up with Realtors discussing the problem and not the solution.
Silvia Miceli, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Welcome back from a newby, newly, or somethingly. I have not posted too many answers but I have to tell you, you must have invested a lot of time and thought into those missing threads. I had no idea how trulia worked or how many people were posting on it for such extended periods of time. Also, how so many of you were so familiar with eachother. It is nice. I hope they can fix it for you.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Patrick.....welcome back. You add so much value to our threads.

I almost got my ears pinned the other night asking about you. ;)
Ruthless, , 60558
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Welcome back! Let's have a party and celebrate.
Ruth
Steve Ostrom, Agent, Roseville, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Patrick ... glad you have risen from the Trulia dead. Didn't want to see you "fade to black." Welcome back. Blog shmog, you should just stay here. :-)
J Lo, Home Buyer, California Glory, Brentwood, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
PATRICK!!!!
It's been so sad without you... I got worried when I tried to find you through your answers, and nada!

It's got to feel good to see how integral you are to the "team"! I for one - don't really care what happened as long as you are back...

I wonder if the "bug" was a worm placed by very knowledgeable spammerss.... (outer limits music playing in the background - do do do do do do ....)

Either way - welcome back and it's business as usual!
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Pete,
Thank you for your attention to this matter! We "Trulians" do understand growing pains... But, Megan will be sorely missed... I admire and enjoy the "Trulia Voices" concept and participate wholeheartedly with the end consumer in mind... Keep up the good work... Kudos's!
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Now, Patrick, I don't want to hear you cry now. Wow, and you thought you would not be missed!

Thanks Melissa!
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Newcastle, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Thanks Melissa. Glad you are not overworked and I hope Trulia will be able to fix the bug soon.
Web Reference:  http://www.go2kw.com
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Thu Sep 20, 2007
You have been missed! Welcome back. Hopefully they've gotten the "glitches" out! Wouldn't want you to disappear again. Trulia needs you! We all need you!
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Sylvia Barry,…, Agent, Marin, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Thanks, Patrick. Benefit of doubt is always good for the spirit and humanity (sorry to sound so corny, but I believe this).

And, yes, GREAT to have you back. You can probably hear a collective sign of relief. :-)

Thanks, Melissa and Trulia, for helping out!

Sylvia
Ute Ferdig, Agent, Newcastle, CA
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Hello Patrick. Yes I have to chime in and say welcome back. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about Trulia and I hope Trulia will add some qualified people soon as it is clear that Trulia is growing in leaps and bounds and Melissa is only one person.

While I am most certainly pleased that you are back, I do have to wonder where the remaining questions and answers are. You had over 300 answers, now you have 199. I would like to see you fully restored. Sorry to be so picky.

I hope Trulia is watching.
Web Reference:  http://www.go2kw.com
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Patrick!
WELCOME BACK (yes, I am e-yelling--I am so pleased)! I humbly suggest that we simply leave it as a tech glitch and resume as though nothing questionable has happened!
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Welcome back! :) :) :) That's lots of smiles!
Patti Pereyra, , Chicago, IL
Fri Sep 21, 2007
Patrick! So good to have your back.
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Thu Sep 20, 2007
Good to see you back Patrick!

I hope they will restore your complete profile.

Ed