Question removed

Asked by miahart009, Chandler, AZ Tue Jul 2, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.


, ,
Wed Jul 3, 2013
If you are still in need of an Attorney in the Chicagoland area to assist you, I recommend you contact Attorney Thomas Toolis, Jahnke & Toolis, LLC. TEL: 708.349.9333 TEL: 815.741.1060 Website:
Best of luck to you ...
0 votes
Erik Sachs, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Try KC Swanson at Swanson and Desai 312/666-7882.

Erik Sachs
RpV Realty
Cell 773/368-5515
0 votes
Jeffrey Olic…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Bill asks a good question, which state are you in? I would get a local attorney. If you are in Illinois I could recommend one but let me know or contact me.
0 votes
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Are you looking in AZ or IL?
0 votes
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
Call Joe Talarico 708-687-8200. He is very good.
0 votes
Daniel Porter, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
James M Kelly

119 N. Northwest Highway, Palatine, Ill 60067.

0 votes
Suzanne Hami…, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Tue Jul 2, 2013
I would talk to a few attorneys, look at the better business bureau, yelp or just the internet for ratings. And ask some questions. Here are the problems I see with bk. Often due to problems in processing the bk paperwork, like no account numbers for the collection accounts, impromper filing, etc. sometimes the open accounts stay in collection and are not reported to the credit bureaus properly. This can result in old collections popping up years later or staying on credit when it was supposed to be under bk. It can stay on the report, but should be shown as no longer owed and under bk.

The other tip is start working on rebuilding your credit ASAP and do not get any lates after your bk. It is much harder to fix credit than it is to mess it up.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more