Question removed

Asked by Ginger Lynn Jones, LAS VEGAS, NV Sun Aug 17, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Ron Johnson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Aug 17, 2008
I know you are a REALTOR. I don't think finding what you what will be a problem.

I live in Summerlin and own one rental there, but it is currently rented. I would check the rental section of REALTOR.com. You can use the following zip codes to search; 89135, 89144, 89138, 89134.
Summerlin has several community rec centers and immense amount of parks and several community pools. I do not know of any individual subdivisions of detached homes that have their own pool exclusively for that subdivision. Their is a really nice pool complex in the Willows village (zip code 89135), their is also one in the Arbors village next to Desert Breeze high school (zip 89144) and I think there is one in the Trails village also (zip 89134). I also heard they are building a new pool complex in the Vistas village.

I have attached a link to the Summerlin website that can show more detail about the recreation facilities.

If you need additional information email me and I will help you out.

Ron Johnson
Elite Realty
Web Reference:  http://www.summerlin.com