Question removed

Asked by Dusty Brazil, Del Mar, CA Thu Jun 21, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

4
Jeff Dowler, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Jun 27, 2007
There are a number of factors that make Encinitas desirable. Some may be more or less important to you personally.

Weather, schools, beaches, diversity of housing, proximity to San Diego (25 miles) and Los Angeles (about 110 miles), things to do, golf (not only in Encinitas but even better in neighboring Carlsbad.

Keep in mind that desirability also translates into a more costly area to live. But it's worth it.
Allan, Both Buyer And Seller, Southern Pacific / Richards, Sacramento, CA
Mon Jun 25, 2007
1. The weather
2. The ocean
3. Golf
4. Shopping
5. Low crime rate
6. Great schools, including colleges and universities
7. Excellent health care facilities
8. Limitations on new development
George, , Carlsbad, CA
Sat Jun 23, 2007
I live here, The weather, schools and placement near coastal jobs- Carlsbad,Lajolla,Del Mar etc.
If you like, I own a real estate co. in Carlsbad and would help answer more questions ThinkPremiere.com George
Web Reference:  http://ThinkPremiere.com
Peter, , San Francisco Bay Area
Fri Jun 22, 2007
The location, in short. I am live in the Bay Area and used to go visit my sister who lived there for a time in college and I was taken back by the beauty and beaches that were there.

Check out the link that to chamber of commerce and the list of beaches it has. That alone should answer your question.