Question removed

Asked by caretaker0161, Nashua, NH Mon Mar 18, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
sheila cheney, Agent, Nashua, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Good Morning Caretaker, Happy Spring! There may be a few first floor options out there for you. Need some info please. Pets? Credit score? Move in date? Budget? Be happy to help. Email me with some more details. Thanks, Sheila
I will take a peak at what is available. If you can send me your email that would be helpful. scheney@masiello.com
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
i have no pets, my lease is up at Bay Ridge Apt on May 27th, I've been here for 5 yrs. willing to pay no more than 1200.00, less would be better. I am a foster care provider for a multiple handicapped gentleman. thank you for any help you can give me..
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Jason Duval, Agent, Nashua, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
In order to best assist you in a rental search, there are a few other details required. What is the amount you are looking to spend monthly on rent? What, if any, pets do you have? How is your credit? Once we have this information my team can quickly work to get you what you are looking for.

Jason Duval, REALTOR, CRS, ePRO
Licensed Broker in NH & MA
603.424.4053
"Your Home is Our Business"
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Lise Tremblay, Agent, Nashua, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Good morning, do you have any pets? How much are you willing or able to pay per month.?

Thank you Lise
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013