Question removed

Asked by JustLkg, Middletown, NY Sat Dec 29, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Our County assessor's office will allow the transfer tax to be blocked during recording provided there is a letter from all parties prior to the recording. We do not see much of this in our area but there are some sellers of exclusive property that benefit from this.
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Irdpc,
In the majority of the USA, real estate transactions are a matter of public record; obviously you must be in one of those states. Zillow (et al) receive and aggregate their info from public databases, ergo, there's nothing you can do about it... Sorry!
Realtor, ,
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Put your home in a trust. Your name will not be shown, only the trust name. Everything else is public record.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Sat Dec 29, 2007
You cannot prevent the info from being public record at the county recorder office.

I suspect internet media sites may decline to withhold your data, but you could request it. Since it is public info, they do have the right to publish it.
Donald J. Le…, Other Pro, Tacoma, WA
Sat Dec 29, 2007
Sorry Irdpc...

Its a matter of public disclosure. I have seen many times when I would have liked to hide the sale price, the Government has to record all transactions and they will make it public in any case.

Don