Question removed

Asked by Elwood, New Jersey Wed Nov 28, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Donald J. Le…, Other Pro, Tacoma, WA
Wed Nov 28, 2007
Hi Ellen,

Sorry no one has answered your question yet. I am not in your area, however most Agents in your area would welcome a call or email from you and would probably do the work to find an answer for you....for free. Most Agents will do these things free because its what we do, we know how to find out information about properties that have sold and if they are sold yet with just a simple MLS search normally. One other method is most Cities and Counties have records that can be searched from your home.

Do a Google search for Real Estate Agents in your home town, look at their website and choose one who has a friendly look, then email them if you are shy to call. You may find you have found a friend.

Best of luck in your search and I really hope this has helped. If so, hit the Best Answer button for me. [smile]
-Don