Question removed

Asked by Ntfeldman, Tampa, FL Sat Nov 24, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Sat Nov 24, 2007
What makes you certain that this is not information that was never removed from Zillow for the original listing, or that she didn't just copy and paste the old listing while forgetting to change the price? You have put some strong words out there. What do you have to back it up that it is intentional? I don't mean to sound harsh, I am just asking.
Mike Kelly A…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Sat Nov 24, 2007
Ms.Feldman, I understand your frustration but am suspect at your motives of publishing her name in this forum. As a first step, I for one, would have called JoAnn and asked her why the discrepancy in the price? If this was an obvious mistake on her part then you've assisted another Realtor in rectifying an issue which might have escaped her notice.
I then would have called the local MLS to let them know the discrepancy if I received no response from JoAnn. Now if you've done all of the above and still no change then I'd go the Board of Realtors. And if you've done ALL of the above I STILL WOULD NOT use this forum in the explicit manner naming the offending party. A more generic rephrasing of your question is in order. Please consider our Trulia community guidelines when composing messages as this cast dispersion on the entire Realtor/Licensee community.