Question removed

Asked by Jon, Boston, MA Fri Apr 17, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Judy Boyle, Agent, Marlborough, MA
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Hi Jon,

My answer is not really an answer, but a comment. If you are hoping for a real estate agent to provide you with the information you are looking for, you may not have luck. Under the Fair Housing Act, real estate agents cannot "steer" prospective buyers towards or against a particular neighborhood.

There are, of course, ways to get the answers you are looking for...all legal! You can visit the neighborhoods you are interested in, knock on a few doors, and talk to the existing residents. Sometimes localism.com/wayland will have blogs on particular areas. In short, you have the ability to answer your own questions!

Good luck!!!

Judy Boyle
Weichert Realtors-Comvest Residential
Northborough, MA
Judy Boyle, Agent, Marlborough, MA
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Hi Jon,

Hopefully, some locals WILL see your post and offer you the insight you are looking for! Either way, you really can't go wrong in Wayland!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Judy
Jon, Home Buyer, Boston, MA
Sat Apr 18, 2009
Thanks for your response and suggestions. I was under the impression that locals were on trulia and could answer questions. Maybe if some of them could answer my question that would be great?