on SSI & a pension above the amt for income restricted rentals, best place to rent for 12mths Englewood to Bonita Springs , Joanna

Asked by Joanna Austin, Punta Gorda, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

am moving in May "13"

Answers

2
Tammy Hayes’ answer
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hi Joanna,
Did our rental agent get in touch with you? Many of the condo rentals do not allow pets for tenants. There are 9 unfurnished rentals in your price range in the MLS right now in our area that allow pets. Most are single family homes, there is also a condo, a mobile home and a villa.

I will email the listings to you to look over. If I can help with anything else, let me know.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
RE/MAX Palm Realty
941-276-6185
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/
Claudia DeBr…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Mar 4, 2013
If you want to be near the beaches, Englewoode beach, Fort Myers beach, Bonita beach are all beautiful. The cities in between do not have a 'beach-beach'. The have harbors and canals. Golf is everywhere. Nightlife is best in the cities. It all depends on your needs.

Are you looking for a condo? house? and what are your interests. Contact me if you like. Im in Punta Gorda, and I've sold from Sarasota to Naples so I can probably find you a nice place.

Claudia
cell/txt 781-799-7570
salesnmktg@gmail.com