my father has a lot on ken lake is there a way to locate this without any paper work

Asked by Anita, Mon Aug 20, 2007

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Barbara Barn…, , Murray, KY
Tue Sep 14, 2010
Go to then put in your fathers last name then first name hit search. The deed reference, map code and other info should come up if the deed was recorded in your father's name. Or you can look on this same screen and put in the "street" then all properties come up on that street then look for your dad's name. Once the location is known it can be found. PS ( The phone number to the PVA office is on this website if you want to call them and get direct help from the deed & pva office.) Hope this helps!
Good Luck!

Barbara Barnett, ABR, GRI, C-CREC
Barnett-Realty LLC
0 votes
Scott Owens, , Murray, KY
Wed Aug 19, 2009
That will be a great start for Anita. It will give you a start; however, i fyou want to know exactly where its at. You can call the valuation office see if they will fax you a plot, deed, legal description. Depends on if its in a subdivision or not.
0 votes
Scott Owens, , Murray, KY
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Hi Anita,

I am a local Real Estate Agnt in the area. We might have a plat within our office of lots around the lake. Do you have some more information. Do you have a copy of the deed? It should indicate teh Subdivision/Lot/ Legal Description. I will be more than happy to see what I can do for you.

Scott Owens
CENTURY 21 Loretta Jobs Realtors
Web Reference:
0 votes
Hi, , Virginia
Wed Mar 19, 2008

type in all that you know about it, click search
0 votes
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Mon Aug 20, 2007
Below is a link to the Calloway County Property Valuation Administration. Simply type in your Father's name as it appears on the property deed and/or tax records. That should do it! Best of luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
General Area in Murray Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more