looking for sublet or temporary rental. Does Trulia have that category. I don't see it.

Asked by mradams1, New York, NY Tue Dec 17, 2013

Answers

7
Eric Rohe, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 25, 2014
How long are you thinking of staying? I have a couple of really great short-term rentals. Studios and 1 bedrooms.

Eric Rohe
CITI HABITATS
400 E 84 ST
201-328-2758
erohe@citihabitats.com
M. Vargas, Home Owner, 07087
Sat Jan 25, 2014
How much time is your temporary rental? What size apt are you looking for? Are you willing to rent near the Lincoln tunnel in New Jersey?
Nycshort Lea…, , New York, NY
Thu Jan 16, 2014
They do have this section however this is not the best resources for this type of query.
Check us out we specialized in short term furnished rental and manage more than 450 apartments. You may visit our website http://www.nycshortlease.com?truliarocks for more information or contact us with your dates of moving, preferred locations and budget.
We have no fee an fee apartments available.
Alexandru Ga…, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Hello Mr. Adams,

My firm has access to several short term rentals with time frames anywhere from 1-6 months. Let me know your parameters and I can email you a few options that best meet your needs.

ALEXANDRU GALICEANU
Associate Broker | Platinum Advisor
729 Seventh Ave, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10019
T 646.792.1497 C 917.977.0381
Karen Cheung, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Short term leases may be hard to find on the web via Trulia or any other general apartment search site. Lease terms are usually not a category to 'filter out'. However, real estate agents have in-house databases that allow for this filter and show more details on lease terms.

Citihabitats has some short term rentals from 1-12 months. I've done this search for a client of mine and will be able to help you if you'd like. We also have relationships with other brokers and landlords that we can reach out to help you with your search.

If you do not have a tenant's agent at this time, please consider contacting me to help you with this search. We do charge a broker fee for some apartments and some landlords are offering to pay the fee (this has a lot to do with the rent price).

Are you looking for a furnished or unfurnished?

Give me a call or email if you have any questions or need further info.

Hope this helps.

Karen Cheung
917.334.9544
kcheung@citihabitats.com
Julian Dixon, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Hi. I work for a broker that specializes in short-term rentals in Manhattan. I represent the owner/landlord so we can be negotiable on the broker fee. You can rent our apartments from 1-3 months, or even up to 1 year. You can check out the following link to see one of our short-term rentals in the Upper West Side on Amsterdam. http://gpsrealtynyc.com/index.cfm?page=details&id=24736
We also have some rentals in Murray Hill.

Thanks.

Julian Dixon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
143 E. 30th St.
New York, NY 10016
Office#: (212)496-2003
Mobile#: (919)539-6129
juliand@gpsrealtynyc.com
Eric Rohe, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Dec 17, 2013
Getting a short term lease is hard to find on the web without the help of a broker (who in most cases takes a one month fee because it is short term) and the same goes for sublets (some of us are able to find out what sublets are coming up before they are put on the market.

Eric Rohe
CITI HABITATS
Real Estate Salesperson
201-328-2758
Erohe@citihabitats.com