looking for a place 1 or 2 bedroom house or apt. maybe rent to own. in lombard.credit not so great.

Asked by Kris, Lombard, IL Thu Jan 26, 2012

Answers

3
Vaughan McDo…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Jan 30, 2012
Kris, you need to reach out to a qualified agent myself or Sue we have access to the MLs understand how to negotiate on your behalf and head off questions and objections before they come up. Please reach out to either of us it costs you nothing as a tenant to have a REALTOR the Lessor (Landlord) pays the cost of you using a REALTOR.

Thanks and good luck,
Vaughan
Sue Pearce, Agent, Lombard, IL
Mon Jan 30, 2012
I am a licensed broker in Lombard and have dealt with renters before with some blemishes on their credit. There are some good options for rent right now in Lombard. Feel free to call or email me. Sue Pearce 630-675-9979 JW Reedy Realty sue@suepearce.com
Web Reference:  http://suepearce.com
Vaughan McDo…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Jan 26, 2012
Hi I am a local REALTOR live and work in Lombard. I have dealt with clients with marginal credit before and successfully found them a place to live. Feel free to call me @ 630-854-0894 or email me @ Vaughan@VaughanMcDonald.com.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,

Vaughan