is this a good area for old people and children Thanks?

Asked by Anna, San Francisco, CA Mon May 27, 2013

Answers

5
Aneta Ivanova, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Tue May 28, 2013
If you are asking for Henderson generally, better to visit area and feel by your self. It is a lot of great areas in Henderson. But it is depends how you feel the area, and what you are looking for. You can search for the properties on my website, also you can call me if you need more information for the area or for the property that you like.
Susan Frush-…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue May 28, 2013
Hi Maria,
I believe you are asking about the Whitney community in Henderson. This community is located close to The Galleria which is a large shopping mall and other shopping opportunities like Walmart and various supermarkets, etc. There are also schools in this area. The City of Henderson does have a multigenerational center with programs for every age group but that is located in the Green Valley Ranch community about a 10 minute drive south of "Whitney".

Please give me a call or send me an email with a little more detail and I'd be happy to help you find the community that most suits your needs.

Susan Frush-Feller, SFR, CDPE
Realty One Group
2831 Saint Rose Parkway #100
Henderson, NV 89052
Phone: (702) 321-0131
Email: sffeller1@gmail.com
Website: http://sffeller.las.mlxchange.com/
Linkedin:http://www.linkedin.com/in/sffvegasrealestate
Tanya Rhody, Agent, Washington, PA
Tue May 28, 2013
Please ask the question again with an area.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue May 28, 2013
No area is mentioned, however visit a neighborhood several times to get a sense of belonging, then determine if your comfort level can be reached; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods...
Corinne Sayl…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Mon May 27, 2013
What area are you referring to?