General Area in Branson>Question Details

Debbie, Home Buyer in Branson, MO

i saw a listing that said 4 wheel drive needed to get to property. how did they get a 4 bedroom mobile home down there?

Asked by Debbie, Branson, MO Thu May 12, 2011

Answers

4
Trevor Huntingford’s answer
Well I had a client that had a 4x4 driveway as well and I couldn't figure out how they got her double wide manufactured to the top. When I asked the woman she said that they brought a dozer in and just leveled off a path and towed the double wide with the dozer to the top.

It was pretty impressive!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 12, 2011
That was years ago if you are talking about property on Blue Ridge Dr. Over the past 5 years the road has eroded and now has ditches and exposed rocks making it difficult to travel.
carefully. in pieces. the terrain may have changed a bit since they put it in. during a dry period when the vegetation was low, rather than a wet period with lots of vegetation.
Web Reference: http://www.YourSTLHome.com
They come in 2 pieces and 4 wheel drive is just a smart thing to use when climbing steep hills.