i saw a listing that said 4 wheel drive needed to get to property. how did they get a 4 bedroom mobile home down there?

Asked by Debbie, Branson, MO Thu May 12, 2011

Answers

4
Trevor Hunti…, Agent, Port ludlow, WA
Thu May 12, 2011
Well I had a client that had a 4x4 driveway as well and I couldn't figure out how they got her double wide manufactured to the top. When I asked the woman she said that they brought a dozer in and just leveled off a path and towed the double wide with the dozer to the top.

It was pretty impressive!
Jim Robertson…, Agent, Branson, MO
Mon Apr 9, 2012
That was years ago if you are talking about property on Blue Ridge Dr. Over the past 5 years the road has eroded and now has ditches and exposed rocks making it difficult to travel.
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Thu May 12, 2011
carefully. in pieces. the terrain may have changed a bit since they put it in. during a dry period when the vegetation was low, rather than a wet period with lots of vegetation.
Web Reference:  http://www.YourSTLHome.com
S, , Branson West, MO
Thu May 12, 2011
They come in 2 pieces and 4 wheel drive is just a smart thing to use when climbing steep hills.