i need to know how my ad is doing. i do not understand this, the guy took my information and disappear. I need communication.

Asked by David Romelus, Bloomfield, NJ Fri Nov 25, 2011

i have questions. is my add is running? in have been search in all the cities that I'm suppose to rotate in, and every time i see the same people. so i need to know how this the work. i don't think that i like the way this is working. i need to know how it work because I'm not satisfy with what i am seeing.

Answers

1
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sat Nov 26, 2011
Hi David, suggest you post your question in the "Using Trulia" section, AND also as a paying user of the site, you should have more direct access to customer service. Go the ad section and copy your inquiry into an email and send it that way as well.

You will likely not hear from anyone until Monday. Good luck - advertising online can be expensive and you want to be sure it is working as you expect.

Jeanne Feenck
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results