i have paid my rent every month and am not a trouble maker i have 2 teen age boys, i went to pay my rent and

Asked by Lee, 61282 Fri Dec 5, 2008

gave them a money order they acepted it as normal and even gave me a resp, then i went home and about 10 mins later they returned my money order and gave me a notice to evict in 5 days i went to the office and they refuksed to talk to me they say i owe money but i have always paid my rent, what is going on i did not recieve any notice of this problem till today and i am confused.

Answers

1
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Dec 5, 2008
WOW, if you have record of you paying your rent via canceled checks, money order, certified funds that is your proof of payment or any receipt from the property owner. Sorry to hear this however your need to read your lease agreement terms and conditions for both parties obligation. You can also confer with real estate attorney regarding your rights. If the office will not speak with you go direct to corporate office if you are leasing from apartment complex.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com