i am looking at a house in hope mills heather street, is the area good to live in with my family

Asked by Vickie Graham, Hope Mills, NC Sun Apr 29, 2012

on heather street

Answers

3
Property See…, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hi Vicki:

Our office has recently listed a home on Heather Street, it is price around $124,000. As others have mentioned you may want to contact the Hope Mills Police Department or check with the local community watch programs to see if this area is a good fit for you and your family. If your still looking in this area and would like more information on homes, feel free to give us a call.
Sona Harrison, Agent, Fayetteville, NC
Mon Apr 30, 2012
We are not allowed to give out certain information. Just call the police depart with the street and they will tell you what the crime rate is. Thanks Sona
David Baker, Agent, Cameron, NC
Sun Apr 29, 2012
The Fairway Forest East neighborhood is a good family neighborhood. You can view a crime map from the HM police department's website: http://mapnimbus.com/DataNimbusClient.html?Client=Hope%20Mills…
I also recommend riding through a neighborhood at different times of the day to see for yourself especially in the late evenings as well as when the school bus's run and if there's a home you're interested in, talk to the neighbors. Feel free to call or email anytime I can be of assistance.
Dave Baker
ERA Strother Real Estate
910-824-0928
dwb1966@nc.rr.com
I have lived on Heather Street for the past 16 years. Great neighborhood!! Raised my two sons here, have been very happy here!!
Flag Mon Sep 2, 2013