i am interested in buying at least an acre of land with owner financing

Asked by Jeannie Williams, Apopka, FL Sat May 31, 2008

Answers

11
Voices Member, , Franklin
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Hi Jeannie, I have several lots with owner financing in Franklin, NC with only 10% down. Let me know if I can help. Thanks Janice.
email me at janicemoore@kw.com
Lynn Potts, , Franklin, NC
Sat Aug 16, 2008
Hi Jeanie,

I have a 1.5 acre lot with a fantastic view, 3 bedroom septic installed, new well that gets 25 gpm, unrestricted with a graded and graveled prepared site. Give me a call. Lynn 1-828-342-1923 or lynn@mountainprorealtor.com
June Tassillo, Agent, Franklin, NC
Mon Jun 30, 2008
Hi Jeannie, I just happen to have a lot listed with owner financing. 1.13 acres, 3 bedroom septic on file, community water adn underground utilities are in. Go to my website and check out all the details. Call Toll Free with any questions you may have. 1-888-858-4507
http://www.junesrealtor.com
Web Reference:  http://www.junesrealtor.com
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Sun Jun 22, 2008
Jeannie,
I would suggest a realtor or a good real estate attorney be involved. You need to make sure that if you are buying land that A) the person that presently owns it has clear title to convey, B) If there is a lien that they are making payments while you are paying yours, C) that the land will perk for whatever you are wanting to build on it, D) work out an amortization schedule favorable to you, E) Just to make sure all the legal bases are covered.
There are seller financed options out there now some are advertised some it just takes knowing which one to ask if they will do it.

Hope this helps,
Deborah Roge…, , Oxford, NC
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Hi Jeannie,

Not sure if you have found that lot you looking for. I work in the Granville County area specializing in land, fsbo, and residential. I would love to talk with and see what we can find together that meets you specific needs. My name is Debbie Rogers, Realtor with Century 21 Hancock Properties. You can reach me by cell at 919-939-6580 or email me at deborah.rogers@century 21.com

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Lorraine Bell, , 28734
Sat Nov 22, 2008
Hi, My name is Lorraine Bell, and I am a licensed NC real estate broker.
However, we have 9 lots all between 1.29 acres and 7.46 acres that
we would consider 95% owner financing with very
flexible rates. If interested call me at 828/226-2154
or e-mail me at lgrefe@att.net
Marsha Mayer, Agent, WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Tue Sep 2, 2008
I have a 1 acre lot for sale in Rocky Knob gated community in Scaly. It has a view of Duck Mountain and Rocky Knob Mountain. It has an altitude of about 3800 ft. Rocky Knob has a 17 acre stocked lake and is surrounded by National Forest. This one acre lot was priced at $89,000 and we just lowered it to $79,000. we would consider owner financing, if you are interested. Email me marshamontoya@msn.com or call 1-866-960-view.
Shirl Frantz, , Franklin, NC
Tue Jun 10, 2008
With the market conditions, owner financing is being offered alot more. Email me your specifics and I'll be glad to send you more information. shirlinfranklin@dnet.net
Gina Lucia, , Naples, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2008
I would highly recommend you purchasing in a gated or plannd community. A planned community assures that the developers vision will be maintained and thus adding to the appreciation of your property. There are still communties out there that I know that will do owner financing with very little down. The down side may be that the interest rates will be a little higher for this service. Please feel free to call me for communities I can direct you to.
Gina Lucia
Mountain Second Home Advisor
239.289.0218
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Sun Jun 1, 2008
I think many land owners in this market would be happy to do this. They will probably want at least 25% down. Just talk to a Realtor.
Web Reference:  http://getprequalified.com
Ricky Wallace, , 28327
Sun Jun 1, 2008
I seen some on craigslist