i CHECKED OUT TWO HOUSES THAT ARE IN THE HANDS OF THIS BANK, BUT WHEN I PUT IN THE CITY, ST ATE OR ZIPCODE IT WILL NOT COME UP, WHY? I KNOW THAT YOU H

Asked by Siselaine, 19947 Thu Mar 3, 2011

Answers

2
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Yes Banks are playing the own and wait game also, they feel that some homes will give them a better return in a near future market and the bank on this inventory to possible break even or even bring in a profit. Go to a local Realtor and ask them to look up all the public information on these properties, then make sure the bank is the proper owner, we had a mess here in Florida a while back and a large amount of REO sales fell through because titles needed to be cleared because the banks had improperly recorded them.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Just because the bank has them or even owns them now does not mean they have them listed for sale. Until they do list them and until they find there way here to Trulia you can't find anything on them. Sine Trulia does not get listings from the MLS systems, they must wait until agents post them or until they run an add in the homes magazines where Trulia does obtain listings.