iS iT AFFORDABLE LiViNG iN COMPTON,CA? PLEASE READ TO HELP ME OUT WiTH ANY ADViCE YOU MAY HAVE.

Asked by Mony, Brooklyn, NY Fri May 30, 2008

i have another question regarding to the last one i posted, if it is ok to move to Compton, would it be
possible for me to find a one bedroom apartment between the price ranges of $1,000 & $1200?

i know it may seem like a silly quesiton but im sure it doesnt hurt to find out, i hope im amazed at the results. because i really want to move out to california, and persue my career as a photographer.

thank you ! :)

Answers

3
Leilani, Home Buyer, California
Sun Feb 1, 2009
OMG. $1000-1200 a month for one bedroom is below average for Compton. And if you are not in the state yet then please consider Long Beach as an alternative because Compton is mainly Single Family Homes, not many apts. available. For the price, you may as well find a temporary situation- then look at areas you are interested in and buy. It will be cheaper in today's market.
Charita King…, , Downey, CA
Fri Jun 27, 2008
Sure can, Mony! Prices in Compton is very attractive right right now.
Charita King 562-276-8681
Dt, Home Buyer, Compton, CA
Fri May 30, 2008
YES. I live in Compton, CA and love it. But this is mostly a SFR area. There are some apts, but the nicer ones are hard to find and aren't available often. There are other areas that have more apts, such as Long Beach, Lakewood, Paramount, & of course LA. I don't know why you are considering relocating, but there are alot of options. Good luck!