how do I find houses for rent in Virginia when I live in NY?

Asked by Valerie Austin, Rochester, NY Mon Jan 14, 2008

I am looking to relocate and need information on houses for rent that allow pets

Answers

6
Eliza Cesped…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I would love to assist you with your search in the Hampton Roads area. First you would want to consider what area you would live in and then i would set you up on a personal criteria match and every new property that hits the market will come straight to your email daily or weekly how ever often you desire to receive it. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Eliza Cespedes
homesnfl@yahoo.com
757-777-1084
Flynn Korneg…, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Mon Feb 4, 2008
Valerie you can call our Property Management division at (757) 340-6655. Im with Rose & Womble Realty - a company based locally in the Va. Bch, Portsmouth areas - they will send you information.
Cindy Jones, Agent, Alexandira, VA
Tue Jan 15, 2008
I'm in the Northern Virginia area and would be glad to set up an email of listings that meet your criteria. Just let us know more about what you are looking for and we can set it up for you.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
Ask a Realtor you know/trust in Rochester for a referral to an agent in the area in Virginia you're interested in. The Virginia Realtor will be able to find properties listed on the MRIS that meet your needs. Also, as the other posting suggests, check the free listing services like Craigslist. Also, many newspapers (for instance, The Washington Post) put their classifieds online, so you can search them from New York.

john womeldo…, Agent, Williamsburg, VA
Mon Jan 14, 2008
If you are asking about rental homes in the Portsmouth Virginia area or any other areas of Hampton Roads. I can send you a list of home if you give me your criteria.
James Downing, Agent, Dunedin, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2008
If you would you care to send me the size, price range and area(s) of Virginia; I would be happy to send you a list. You can also try Craigs List.