how do I find a land contract in my town?

Asked by Land Contract, Brooklyn, MI Sun Mar 7, 2010

Answers

6
Doug Beiswan…, Agent, Jackson, MI
Sat Mar 13, 2010
Dear Home Buyer,

For a land contract, you need an aggressive agent that is experienced with getting a land contract deal put together for you. One that protects your interests over the term of the contract and beyond.

If you would like, let me know what your looking for in a home and your financial situation. I will customize a list for you, saving you time searching over listings for a home.

Looking forward to helping you,

Doug Beiswanger
Agent
doug@goodearthlink.com
Good Earth Real Estate LLC
517-990-3221
Dan & Linda…, Agent, Jackson, MI
Sun Mar 7, 2010
Just go to http://www.productionrealty.com Click on the boc FREE FORECLOSURE LIST, then click on the drop down box LAND CONTRACT HOMES, now click on that box. This is a current list of all homes available on Land Contract terms, or with Seller Financing, in the Jackson or surrounding area, including Brooklyn. There are alot of homes available for sale on these terms, including a completely remodeled one offered on Land Contract terms for as little as $3000 down payment, $700 monthly. If you see one that you like on the list, just email theverlins@productionrealty.com or, call Dan & Linda Verlin 517-262-2117, and we'll make arrangements to get you in to see the ones you like!
Norm Passow, Agent, Michigan Center, MI
Sun Mar 7, 2010
There may be several ways to find a land contract in your area. Check you local paper, or the Citizen Pat classifed. The best way may be to contact a Real Estate agent in your area. The bigger question is why you want a Land Contract. If it is because you feel you dont have good credit most likely you wont find a seller willing to do a contract with you. Also the closing cost will probaly be 10 t0 20 % of the purchase price. you should contact your banker, sit down and have a talk with him. He can advise you as to what you can afford. There are still some programs out there with little down. I would be glad to thep you in the home buying process. Click on my picture for contact information. Thanks, Norm Passow
Linda Kemp, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Mar 7, 2010
While these may be few and far between, your best bet is to find a real estate professional that is well versed in land contracts. He or she may also be able to contact their sphere, vendors and associates to further assist you. Make sure that you choose the an agent who active within the area that you are looking to purchase in. The agent that will go the extra mile for you will usually dot all of their i's and cross all of the t's in order to make your transaction successful.

Linda Kemp
Keller Williams Naperville
http://www.SuccessGroupHomes.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Mar 7, 2010
Any local agent can help you--why not contact any realty office(s) and ask to see if any are currently available in your area(s) of choice.
Dan & Linda…, Agent, Jackson, MI
Sun Mar 7, 2010