Susan Carlile, Other/Just Looking in 95220

how can i find out who owns a specific property & if its for sale?

Asked by Susan Carlile, 95220 Tue Jun 12, 2007

A neighbor of mine has passes away. Im intrested in the property. How do I find out who owns it?

Answers

4
Ryan Sherman, , Lodi, CA
Fri Jun 12, 2009
County tax records will have the info, you can contact a Realtor- we all have access to the tax record database. If you have a contact in the title/escrow world they may help you also. It really takes just a few seconds to pull up the database, most of the time it will show who owns the property and where to find them. Sometimes it can be a bit more complicated i.e. if held in a trust. Hope that helps. Ryan
I prefer visiting the San Joaquin County Recorder located in Stockton. They have free parking as well. AND it's FREE! The Recorders office has all filed records and you can take as long as you want to look at whatever you want. You can get free copies of the records you want. They also have a Grantor-Grantee Index that show much more than just the simplified information that the sales agents have. This is the ORIGINAL SOURCE of their data, so it is very accurate and up to date. No sales pitches to listen to, and there are almost no lines. If you don't know tyhe legal mumbo jumbo description of what you want tjhe clerks will give you the information that you need.
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014
Natasha Green, Agent, Danville, CA
Thu Jun 27, 2013
County tax records will have the info, you can contact a Realtor- we all have access to the tax record database. If you have a contact in the title/escrow world they may help you also.

If I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Natasha Green
Realtor/Code 3 Realty
#01409216
Email: natashagreen58@gmail.com
Ms. Green, I am trying to find out who owns the property at 196 Clearbrooke Circle, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W2G3. Can you help?
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
George W. Jo…, , Charlotte C H, VA
Wed Jun 13, 2007
In Prince Edward Island, Canada, it is publically accessible.
Web Reference:  http://www.buysellpei.com
Horlow , , 19440
Tue Jun 12, 2007
by bublic records, title companies, I do get that question asked quite often, And i have to reply by a Realtor of contact, all you need is the address and you will get a full report!