Wondering, Both Buyer and Seller in Spokane, WA

how can i find out if a house is in foreclosure and who owns the mortgage ???

Asked by Wondering, Spokane, WA Tue Apr 3, 2012

Answers

6
Probably the easiest way would be to talk to a real estate agent. If you e-mail me the address I could let you know.

Alain Picard
apicard@betterproperties.com
address is 15921 n. franklin st. spokane wa. 99208
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Most of the websites if not all that proide this info require a payment fee. Brokers have access to more than the public so I guess you decide which way to go - if the county /state that the property is in discloses this info to the public then there could be a county website. However these websites may have a timelag of 1 month or more on updatig this info.
Wondering,
Good answers so far. Public records from the county will indicated who the original lienholder was. Loans get sold, so short of asking the owner, there is no way to know for certain.
Good Morning. My name is Kevin Jones with Keller Williams Realty here in Spokane, WA. Feel free to email or call me with any properties that you would like more information on, including if the home is in foreclosure and who owns the mortgage.

kevinjones@kw.com
509-951-9459
the address is 15921 n. franklin st. spokane wa. 99208
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
You can find that information out pretty easily, but if you think you might have a chance of contacting the bank & working with them on buying the home directly, you might as well assume you can fly!

Good luck to you, Jirius Isaac
Try this site, it will give you if it's in pre foreclose, or a notice of default has been filed or not. The investor that has the loan, best to ask a title company for that, we as professionals in the industry too can find that out for you. So ask a local agent to help you out. If I had the address I could see what my data sources have.

Website to try.

USA-Foreclosure.com This one is free if you sign up to get full addresses.

Best to you.

HLR