hi i an a foreigner and would like to buy a commercial property or duelpurpose for income ,can i get some finance

Asked by normangoldie, Miami, FL Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

13
Leo Santos, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
The short answer is yes; however, there are many intricacies associated with foreign buyers and much more when it comes to commercial. I recommend my foreign buyers to always speak with a lender/bank that specializes in this area before pursuing any kind of property. Of-course, you always have seller financing as an option to keep in mind.
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat May 19, 2012
I can help you.

View the Foreign National loan programs at: http://www.pro-option.com
Marco Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu May 17, 2012
Hi Norman,
Yes you can get finance as a foreigner either for Residential or Commercial Real Estate. No all lenders are providing this special loans and it depends what type of properties do you want to buy.
Give me a call so I can guide you on the right direction. We work with many foreign nationals that want to invest or move into the United States.
Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
Commercial and Residential Real Estate
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
(305)903-3123
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Sure,I'm a commercial realtor an I work
With lenders that do commercial loans,
I can connect u with my partners who can assist u ,my number is305 300 8540
Anthony Khouri
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
If you are looking for financing like foreign national you need at least a downpayment in the amount of 30%. I have commercial banks giving loan to a foreign national. Need Help nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com
Maria Caroli…, , Miami, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Yes, sure! There are some options of financing for international investors. We can assist you with that matter. My company specializes in international real estate, and properties investment. As realtor-investor we can help you to find the best property (opportunities) to invest and assit with the whole process. Please give me a call to discuss the option at 954-5495511.

Carolina Salinas
Web Reference:  http://miamitoprealty.com
Pamela Suarez, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Hello!
Yes, there is special financing for international investors. I can personally assist you with that matter. My company specializes in international real estate, and we can help you through the process from A through Z. Not only but also, i can introduce you to great commercial investment opportunities that are very exclusive and not many people know about them.
Hope I am able to help!
You can reach via email or at 7866835144
Psuarez@capitalnest.com.
Pam
Yolande Citro, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Yes, Foreigners can get financials. We will be happy to help you finding the right commercial property and get you financed. Where are you from and what kind of property are you looking for? and your price range?

Call us at 305 705 9105 for more details

Best regards

Yolande Citro
305 705 9105
email: yolande@yolandecitro.com
Jose L. Hern…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Yes foreign nationals can recieve financing for real estate, I can help with sourcing both the real estate and financing. Whe you are ready you can reach me at 786-258-6804 and it will a pleasure to work with you.

Jose L Hernandez
Sunlife Realtors
Office: 305-777-0320
jhbrokers@gmail.com
Elsa Cristob…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Good morning.

Yes you absolutely can get financing as a foreign investor. The requirements are different but as long as you meet the requirements, you can finance your commercial investments.
Please give me a call to discuss. I can help with finding the right property and have the mortgage lender that specializes in financing for foreign investors.

Elsa Cristobal
Keller Williams Premier
305 793-8476cell
Miriam Gilmo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Miami Lakes, FL
Wed May 16, 2012

I am a mortgage loan originator. There are Foreign National Programs available, but it would be a good idea to speak to discuss what you are intending to buy and what your finances are. I can better assist you when I have seen the entire picture.

Miriam Gilmore
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
Hi Norman
I am a commercial realtor an I would like to work with u,pl call me at 305 300 8540 so u can give me the specifics.
Thank
Anthony
Capital Commercial Real Estate
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Wed May 16, 2012
There are many special rules and visa considerations here. Engage a local Realtor and you can select one here. http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Miami-broker--24606
http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/