hello ...we are a family with 2 small kids...looking for something either in paradise green or north end..whichever is better for walking to school

Asked by Connseeker, 06614 Thu Mar 25, 2010

and shopping...my wife doesn't drive...any suggestions would be very helpful...our budget is $300 or less....

Answers

6
Cindy Fritzi…, Agent, Stratford, CT
Sat Apr 2, 2011
I have a nice home listed for sale $279,900, in Paradise green area. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, 1 car garage, basement. Sidewalks to shopping. Open house on Sunday 4/3/2011, 2-4pm, call 203-383-9149 for more information.
Ted Kostzews…, , Stratford, CT
Fri Apr 1, 2011
There are quite a few elementary schools around the green and in the north end including Nichols, Eli Whitney, Chapel, and Wilcoxson. While all are considered pretty good schools, I believe many residents feel that Chapel is the most preferred. However housing in that area is going to be a bit more expensive than those by the green..... and not as convenient to other aspects of living. Your ability to find something at or below $300k is more favorable as you head toward the south or west end versus the north end. That doesn't mean you should limit your search to that area. There are houses in the north area that can meet your needs. We would just have to conduct a thorough search and keep your options open e.g. a fixer upper or a home in need of TLC.
Cindy Fritzi…, Agent, Stratford, CT
Wed Mar 9, 2011
Are you still looking for a home in Stratford?
Patricia Tes…, Agent, Stratford, CT
Thu Sep 16, 2010
Please be more specific...$300? or $3000, renting or $300,000 to purchase? Please respond, so I will be able to help, thanks
Ed Perez, , 06614
Wed Apr 14, 2010
You could also live near the Chapel school and Flood intermediate school and your chilren could walk to both schools. Ed Perez Raveis R.E.
YOUR FRIENDLY…, , 06460
Thu Mar 25, 2010
I think Paradise Green would be a better fit then. Close and local to a lot of what you seem to be looking for. Call me and we can discuss it in further detail sir. Henry Ruszczyk 203-581-3317 Have a wonderful evening sir.