el vado lake estates block B lot 9 now mine due to Mom passing. How zoned-utilities,etc?

Asked by Felina Loca, Tampa, FL Sat Jul 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Leigh-Jo Anz…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sat Jul 14, 2012
You can call the zoning department directly at 505-753-7774 Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference:  http://www.Syan.com
0 votes
David Staffo…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Sat Jul 14, 2012
Start with your Rio Arriba county planning and zoning dept:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more