copper creek golf course detached condos

Asked by Curiousinfh, 20884 Thu Mar 15, 2012

What are the comparables in this area? The condos I see for sales seem high to me at $270,000 and $289,000.

Answers

2
Eric Michael’s answer
Eric Michael, Agent, Northville, MI
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Price ranges depend on a lot of things, from upgrades to location. A buyers agent that's working for you should be where you start.

Let me know if I can help at all.

Eric Michael
734-564-1519
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Mar 15, 2012
According to the local Realtor MLS, there is a unit newly under contract listed for $289k, a unit under contract in a short-sale attempt for $239k, and one listed as available for $525k that is substantially larger than the others. In the past 180 days there have been 4 sales ranging from $210k to $381k, with the majority of the sales in the lower-mid $200's. There is an obvious spread due to significant differences between the units. A good buyer's agent is very helpful in helping make sense of local comparable properties. Let me know if I can help further.

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
248.568.4947
Web Reference:  http://www.MyRealtorJay.com