commuting to NY from Belle Mead?

Asked by Sheta, Franklin Park, NJ Sun May 31, 2009

Answers

3
Andrew Chang, Agent, Hillsborough, NJ
Mon Mar 17, 2014
Other than the train, there is also an express bus from South Brunswick. My neighbor has been commuting to mid-town for years taking the express bus. He would not take the train since he would sleep on the train and the train may take him back to Princeton, or further to PA.....

When I worked in NYC, I always took the train. If you get there before 7AM, parking should not be a problem....

SkyBridge Realty
achanghomes@gmail.com
Leslee E. Zi…, , Belle Mead, NJ
Thu Nov 12, 2009
If you got the NJ state site there is a sign up for carpooling also stop at the municipal building and see if there is a carpool list or ride share info for the train stations.
Jerel Washin…, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Mon Jun 1, 2009
Trains, Carpools, Bike to the station...
If the question is how, the answer is the Princeton Junction Train Station (45 - 87 Minutes depending on which train), South Brunswick Station or Hamilton Station (Hamilton is further)... The problem is parking or if you drive Rte #1 or use the Turnpike. Alternatively maybe you can get a carpool buddy who has a parking spot who lives in/near Belle Mead. If the weather is good you can always Bike there. There are a couple of neighborhoods surrounding the station and street parking is optional (the locals don't like it so you have to read the parking signs.

Bye for now... Take Care!

Jerel Washington, 2008 Circle of Excellence Sales Award Winner
Keller Williams Realty - Princeton
100 Canal Pointe Blvd
Office: 609-987-8889 x234