Ming, Home Buyer in Queens Village, Queens...

can someone tell me how is the neighborhood in queens village and what part of that area is good and what part is bad. Thanks,

Asked by Ming, Queens Village, Queens, NY Tue Dec 15, 2009

Answers

3
Therese L Ko…, Agent, Bayside NY 11361, NY
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Hi Ming-You obviously know friends and relatives that live in or around the area- that is the best way to find out 1st hand about the neighborhood. Next google Queens Village- check out the schools, crime statistics, and any other information pertinent to you purchasing or not. Happy house hunting....more info Terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me therese.korahais@elliman.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Dec 16, 2009
Fair Housing Laws, prevent agents from answering questions about specific neighborhoods--do as much reaserch as possile on your own to assure your comfort level can be reached.
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Tue Dec 15, 2009
Ming, Realtors are not allowed to talk about what neighborhoods are good, and what neighborhoods are bad. That would be a direct violation of Fair Housing laws, and be considered "steering".