buying house in houston

Asked by mrigesh1@gmail.com, Sugar Land, TX Mon Aug 26, 2013

Answers

6
Mark McNitt, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013
The first two things you need to do is 1) get pre-approved for a mortgage. I have several lenders that work with first time buyers listed on my web site. http://www.markknowshouston.com/res_list.php?cat=12282&c…

2) Interview 3 Realtors and find out which one best fits your needs. You may want to ask some of these questions listed here on this blog http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/5-questions-you-should-ask… I have an ABR designation (Accredited Buyers Representative) that shows I have had special training to work with buyers.

Let us know how we can assist you. A lot of work, but at the end you will be happy in your new home!

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013

It seems that you are interested in buying a house and want to find out some information. Are you trying to figure out what the whole process is like? I will be happy to explain it to you at no obligation to you. In order to assist you I will need to find out what you are looking for exactly, so I can guide you correctly.

As one of my peers mentioned, getting pre-approved will be very important. If you have not contacted a lender, I can provide that information as well.

The email or phone number below is the best way to reach me.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Gary Steuern…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013
If you are interested in buying a home in Houston or the suburbs please contact me as I've helped hundreds of buyers in both areas over the years. Buying in Houston is different than buying in the suburbs, so you need someone that knows the difference so that you can get the best deal available in either area. Please contact me and I'll be glad to discuss your housing needs and help you get the house your looking for, for the best price and with the least difficulty for you!

Gary Steuernagel
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty SW

(832) 594-3655
garytx@kw.com
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013
OK ... what do you want to know? If you haven't been pre-approved by a lender, that's your first step. You'll learn how much house you can afford to buy. If I can answer any other questions, please get in touch.

Al Geffon
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
Margie Johns…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013
I'm sorry, your question didn't come through. What would you like to know about buying a house in Houston. Call me so we can discuss how I can help. 281-798-4100

Margie Johnson
Better Homes and Gardens Gary Greene
Chase Coleman, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Aug 26, 2013

Are you interested in buying in Houston? How can we assist?