best are some great, and by this I mean honest brokers/agents in Miami, and Hialeah Florida. Buying 1st home. :)

Asked by Alejandro Perez, Hialeah, FL Thu Feb 2, 2012

Apologies, the full question is what are some of the best/good honest brokers/agents in Hialeah and Miami Fl. Recently married and looking into our 1st home. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Answers

4
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Hi Alejandro, I'd be happy to help you look for your first home.
Bsinger, , Florida
Thu Feb 2, 2012
If you need to be pre approved for the mortgage please contact me to discuss.
Leader Mortgage Services
Brad
Brad@leadermortgageservices.com
954-205-5444
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Thu Feb 2, 2012
I can't recommend any specific ones, but let me just ramble on a bit anyhow . . .

Most agents are honest. Really. There are a few bad apples, but it's both in an agent's self-interest to be honest (close more deals, get more referrals) and in the agent's professional interest (Code of Ethics, possibility of losing his/her license for violations).

So, while honesty is absolutely important, you have to look way beyond that. And beyond that, there are probably two main areas. The first is competency. Do they know the market? Are they organized? Do they know how to help you negotiate? Do they listen . . . really listen . . . to you? You need competency.

Second, you need to be working with an agent you "click" with. Agents have different styles and approaches (just as clients do). Some agents tend to be more aggressive. Others may be more laid back. Some are more willing to give you their own opinions ("That house is overpriced.") while others prefer to lay out the information and have you make the decision ("I can show you the comps, so that you can judge whether the house is overpriced.").

So, you can have an absolutely honest and absolutely competent agent and yet it's not the right one for you. That's why it's important to interview multiple agents. You have to judge both their competency and whether they're a good fit for you.

Jeimy Capote, Agent, Hialeah, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Para mi seria un placer poder ayudarles. Comunicate conmigo
sin ningun compromiso.
Jeimy Capote
OD Realty Group
Cel: 305-801-1545